Hometown: Ann Arbor, MI
Birthday: Nov 24
Inspired by: Being in nature, my friends and family, people watching
Style: Eclectic, woodsy, expressionist
Colorbök start date: Dec 2008
Favorite Colorbök product I designed: A stuffed elephant!
10 Random Facts About Me
1. Peaches put on the best concert I’ve ever seen! She must’ve had 11 costume changes and her presence was truly awe-inspiring.
2. If I won the lottery, I’d buy a studio outside my apartment! In New York!
3. I make excellent French Toast with challah. The secret is to buy it in advance and let it get stale first.
4. If I could go on a shopping spree, I would choose an art supply warehouse like Dick Blick so I could cover more ground and really do some damage!
5. If it were my last meal, I’d skip the veggies and go with popcorn shrimp, beer, and a chocolate shake.
6. I went to art school at The University of Michigan.
7. I’m a Sagittarius.
8. Favorite colors: Variations of the basics, red, yellow, blue, white and black, tend to catch my eye.
9. The local food co-op and the farmers’ market are my favorite places to shop.
10. My younger brother and I used to hate each other, but now I consider him one of the most fun people I know. Maybe I have a better sense of humor now.